Our subsidiary company production ŽELEZO HRANICE-SK s.r.o is focused on cutting shaped elements according to exact customer requirements.
We have significantly expanded our production facilities in Nove Mesto nad Váhom. To save costs and streamline production and logistics processes , we April moved manufacturing plant in Zilina into new space in the new city. By centralizing production, we are now able to respond more quickly to requests our customers as a prerequisite for their maximum satisfaction.
We are expanding our services
Our goal is to provide customers with comprehensive services with an emphasis on their high quality. Due to the constantly increasing demand of our customers, we made by these new technologies:
CNC cutting machine PIERCE MAXI 5000
- Production area: 4,500 mm x 12,000 mm
- Equipped with 4 burners : oxygen - acetylene ( pattern Messer )
- Thickness of clay materials : 5-250 mm
- Continuous blast MZ 320 (max. width 1000 mm )
- Small blast box
Last year she graduated from our subsidiary ŽELEZO HRANICE -SK the successful certification of the quality management system according to EN ISO 9001:2008
AUTOGENOUS AND PLASMA CUTTING PRECISION BURNOUTS
- CNC cutting machine PIERCE MAXI 5000
- Production area: 4 500 mm x 12,000 mm
- Equipped with 4 burners: oxygen - acetylene (Messer pattern)
- Thickness of clay materials: 5-250 mm
- CNC cutting machine PIERCE RUR 3000
- Production area: 2 000 mm x 12,000 mm
- Equipped with 2 burners: oxygen - acetylene (Messer pattern)
- 1 burner: plasma
- Plasma source FORMICA 163
- Thickness of clay materials: the oxygen - acetylene is like a machine MAXI 5000
- The thickness of the plasma cut materials: 2-15 mm
- CNC cutting machine MESSER OMNIMAT 5000
- Production area: 3 000 mm x 12 000 mm
- Equipped with a 3D rotary head For cutting bevels
- Plasma source 360 and Kjielberg HiFocus
- Thickness of cut material: 2 - 60 mm (bevels to 45 mm)
- Burning speed: eg at 20 mm to 2000 mm / min.
- Burning bevels in preparation for K, Y, V welds
3D ON THE LATEST CUTTING
The company also provides its customers with high-quality 3D burning on the latest Messer OMNIMAT 5000 machine with 3D rotating plasma torch. With such bevelled shaped burning, manual or mechanical adjustment before welding the material elements are no longer required, which represents considerable savings for our customers.